[3.0] suggestion: inboard scroll bars

Scott Wallace Scott.Wallace at disney.com
Tue Feb 6 22:29:34 UTC 2001

Of course you could also use the green halo-handle to tear off a
little labeled single-preference-control button from the panel, for
any preference.

You could put such little mini-controls right in the midst of your
explanations, and the user could toggle the preference in place right
there without any select/evaluate circumlocution.

   -- Scott