Macintosh VM (requests anyone?)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sat Feb 3 21:21:32 UTC 2001

At 7:52 PM -0800 2/2/01, C. Keith Ray wrote:
>  > Since I'm building a new macintosh VM, I thought I'd better ask if
>>  there are any macintosh specific features that anyone would want to
>>  be added. (Not that I really have time to add large new things right
>  > now, but...)

Ok, I'll add the macintosh zoom box support. Apple provides some zoom
window support code now, and it's only 3 lines of code to make it
work.

I'm assuming here people want  the Squeak window to behave much like
other macintosh windows eh? Of course you can always go full screen
and do away with the macintosh interface.

Custom Macintosh programming & various Smalltalk dialects
PGP Key: DSS/Diff/46FC3BE6
Fingerprint=B22F 7D67 92B7 5D52 72D7  E94A EE69 2D21 46FC 3BE6