Project layout

Jeff Szuhay jeff at szuhay.org
Tue Feb 27 04:27:15 UTC 2001

>Actually, a pitch of about 150/inch and using some color selection
>trickery will do the job pretty darn well. So a pretty nice display
>would be about 1.9 million pixels (8" * 10.5"). Microsoft has a
>beautiful 150 pitch XVGA display for their e-Book (so you get a
>paperback-sized screen that is very readable).

Aw, darn. this must be one of those prototype systems not yet
available.

And, again, aw darn. It had to be Microsoft. Sorry, but I've despised
Microsoft since they charged for their bug fixes in DOS 3.x when
IBM was honorably giving the patches away.  (And I'll stop with
that.)

Nevertheless, if the machine gives me a "slate" that I can do what
I want with, I really don't care who makes it (Apple, take heed).

Jeff Sz.   8-)

   Jeff Szuhay              A randomly-directed
   www.szuhay.org           chaotical wetware pattern
   jeff at szuhay.org          recognizer/generator.

   When the effective leader is finished with his work,
   the people say it happened naturally.
     -- Lao-Tzu, Chinese philosopher (6th century B.C.)