[BUG] Bad menu title in 3.0

David N. Smith (IBM) dnsmith at watson.ibm.com
Wed Feb 28 19:44:06 UTC 2001

In PhonemeRecognizerMorph>>#selectPhonemeFromMenu a menu title is 'Phoneme to delete?'

	aMenu _ CustomMenu new title: 'Phoneme to delete?'.

This is used by several methods to list available phonemes and only one does a deletion.

I changed #selectPhonemeFromMenu to #selectPhonemeFromMenu: aString.

The string is the menu header. The code which creates the menu (above) now uses the string instead of a literal.

I'm in 3.0 final. I don't have a 3.1 beta to check against (yet).

Dave