New 3.0 gamma3 image available for test

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Feb 16 19:00:51 UTC 2001

Dan> Folks -
Dan> I have just put out a new gamma image.  This is probably the last one for which you'll get much testing time.  Regardless of STP's schedule, I will probably close the door after the next changes.

Preferences Panel -> Halos -> "edit custom halos" gives DNU

16 February 2001 11:00:08 am
MessageNotUnderstood: editCustomHalos
PreferencesPanel(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
[] in SimpleButtonMorph>>doButtonAction
BlockContext>>on:do:
[] in BlockContext>>valueUninterruptably
BlockContext>>on:do:
[] in BlockContext>>valueUninterruptably
BlockContext>>on:do:
BlockContext>>valueUninterruptably
BlockContext>>ensure:
CursorWithMask(Cursor)>>showWhile:
SimpleButtonMorph>>doButtonAction
SimpleButtonMorph>>mouseUp:
SimpleButtonMorph(Morph)>>handleMouseUp:
MouseButtonEvent>>sentTo:
SimpleButtonMorph(Morph)>>handleEvent:
SimpleButtonMorph(Morph)>>handleFocusEvent:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents