Plugin Installers

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sun Feb 25 20:43:28 UTC 2001

I should note that the part of interest is the three bottom lines in the picture.
I had to move the Transcript to bring it into view, that's all the fours
in the beginning
of the third line. After that I just moved the mouse around. The 89
occured mousing
over the title bar of the transcript. The last two numbers are from
taking the screenshot.
Karl