[BUG][FIX][3.0] DebuggerWhereFix-nk

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Feb 15 07:38:51 UTC 2001

On Wednesday 14 February 2001 22:16, Dan Ingalls wrote:
> Folks -
>
> Ordinarily, I would post this apparent fix, but I thought that several
> years ago we made the debugger highlight the active expression all the
> time.  Did this get changed or broken, or is there still a mode that
> eschews the selection for speed so we need a 'where' command?
>
> I should know the history, but I haven't focussed on this feature for a
> looong time.

There is a "where" menu choice and a button if you have buttons enabled. If
you select them, the "where" gets turned off. And anyway, if you click
anywhere in the source text, you lose your highlighting. The Where button
will return the highlighting with my change; it won't the way it is.

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com