3.0 gamma3 out-of-box comments

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Fri Feb 16 23:58:41 UTC 2001

Ned Konz wrote:

> Why not add a project with browsers, workspace, change browser, method
> finder, etc. as another "World of Squeak" called, perhaps, "Programming"

I also suggested this, and Dan Ingalls mentioned that SqC ran out of time to put one together, but they would consider accepting such a project from the list.  See the bottom of http://groups.yahoo.com/group/squeak/message/24546 .  It may be too late to squeak it into 3.0 at the last minute, though, since it sounds like gamma3 is the last version we'll be able to test.

It would be nice, though.  If not for 3.0, someone should put one together for 3.1.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com