Squeak/linux/iPaq display speed

John.Maloney at disney.com John.Maloney at disney.com
Tue Feb 20 17:41:41 UTC 2001

What's the "mini cache"? Is it built into the SA1110 chip? How
does one enable it?

Actually, it's hard to believe any cache could help with
this operation--a memory to VRAM copy--unless it were large
enough to cache the pixels for the entire source rectangle.
In that case, after the first iteration of the loop all
read operations would hit the cache.

	-- John