[updates] 85 new ones / Fast-track beta / Please test

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Thu Feb 1 19:04:56 UTC 2001

Dan Ingalls wrote:

> Folks -
>
> Here below are summaries for the latest updates.
>
> With sincere appreciation of all the points raised regarding 2.9ff possibilities, we are declaring this to be a fast-track beta for Release 3.0, targeted to freeze (in aobut a week) and ship on the CDROM for Mark and Kim's forthcoming book on Squeak (*).  Therefore we will greatly appreciate any and all testing you can give it.  We plan to issue an image with all these changes, and with a morphic front end (you can still use MVC if desired) in the next day or two.  We will limit further updates between no
> w and the CD freeze to bug fixes.

Please pay attention to attached *** bug fixes *** regarding LargeIntegers
arithmetics. I've posted them earlier, but they aren't in the update stream
now.

Changeset
	LargeIntegersV1.2Install-sr.1.cs.gz
includes the (ST) bug fix described in mail subjected
	[BUG][FIX] anyBitOfMagnitudeFrom:to:Fix-sr
, where I've forgotten the attachement though...

Changeset
	LargeIntegersV1-2-sr.1.cs.gz
is the corresponding fix for the plugin.

Greetings,

Stephan