Project layout

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at disney.com
Tue Feb 27 03:48:53 UTC 2001

Actually, a pitch of about 150/inch and using some color selection
trickery will do the job pretty darn well. So a pretty nice display
would be about 1.9 million pixels (8" * 10.5"). Microsoft has a
beautiful 150 pitch XVGA display for their e-Book (so you get a
paperback-sized screen that is very readable).

Cheers,

Alan

-------