Unidentified subject!

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Feb 26 17:02:01 UTC 2001

On Monday 26 February 2001 01:10, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Maybe this sounds a bit radical, but I disabled CAPS LOCK in my system
> completely (using "xmodmap -e 'keysym Caps_Lock = '", to cite a recent
> thread). Who needs CAPS LOCK anyway? ;-)

Or you could just make it another Control key.

I did you one better: I just got a keyboard with no CAPS LOCK at all (nor
separate function keys or arrow keys or number pad) -- the PFU Happy Hacking
Keyboard Lite -- it's got full-sized keys, and is only 11.6" x 4.3"
http://www.pfuca.com/products/hhkb/hhkblite.html

Oh yeah, and it has a Control key in the correct place (left of the A).

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com