Project layout

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Wed Feb 14 20:55:22 UTC 2001

Karl,

I'm sure there are a number of ways a creator could do this, but which one to use might depend on how tricky the creator needed to be. One would be simply to write a small script that said something like

	Display width < 1024 ifTrue: [
		World subMorphsDo: [ :each |
			(each hasProperty: #BIGPICTURE) ifTrue: [each extent: each extent // 2].
			(each hasProperty: #SMALLBUTON) ifTrue: [each left: each left - 200].
			...etc...
		].
	].

The you could put this script
- on a button the recipient could press
- on a menu somewhere
- in a #step method that would run once when the world was loaded

Cheers,
Bob