Flap tabs and window placement in 3.0 image

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Tue Feb 6 15:33:31 UTC 2001

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001 10:07:26 -0500 (EST) Jesse Welton <jwelton at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu> wrote:
>A couple more comments about the opening window for 3.0:

All,

There have been many suggestions which I will try to gather up in a coherent way, but I hope at least a few of you with good ideas will try providing us with partial (or complete) examples (a picture being worth a thousand words, etc). As a first step, I have posted a project 'startingBob' on the BSS. It is incomplete, but I will probably be refining it today. Please feel free to post competing ideas so folks can actually see what an opening screen might look like.

Cheers,
Bob