New 3.0 gamma3 image available for test

Lantz Rowland lantz at aabysgallery.com
Fri Feb 16 22:58:23 UTC 2001

At 01:43 pm 2/16/01, Bob Arning wrote:
>On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 13:07:59 -0800 Lantz Rowland <lantz at aabysgallery.com>
>wrote:
> > Scamper showed me a half a page of binary
> >and disconnected from the SWiki. I am attaching the log file it wrote. I do
> >not use scamper enough with forms to know if this  is an issue in 3.1 or
> not.
>
>Lantz,
>
>This doesn't look like Scamper, but rather a FileList:

Hmm, OK . I had opened the FileList on and off to the SWiki. It is the
place your IP address is written down. It was after the 2nd posting of the
project I went in with Scamper to edit the SWiki page.

I also got distracted by a rl event. I did not notice the log file till
later and assumed it was from the attempted form post.

Seems that I clicked on your IP number in the upperleft pane. I can
recreate it in both 3.0gamma3 and in 3.1 and get the same error. below the
error  from Squeakv3.1alpha upd  #3611.

Sorry for the confusion

16 February 2001 2:47:26 pm
Error: subscript is out of bounds: 0
String(Object)>>error:
String(Object)>>errorSubscriptBounds:
String(Object)>>at:
String>>at:
String(SequenceableCollection)>>replaceFrom:to:with:startingAt:
String>>replaceFrom:to:with:startingAt:
String(SequenceableCollection)>>copyFrom:to:
HTTPSocket class>>httpPostMultipartBOB:args:accept:request:
SuperSwikiServer>>sendToSwikiProjectServer:
SuperSwikiServer>>entries
FileList>>entriesMatching:
FileList>>listForPattern:
[] in FileList>>updateFileList
BlockContext>>on:do:
[] in BlockContext>>valueUninterruptably
BlockContext>>on:do:
[] in BlockContext>>valueUninterruptably
BlockContext>>on:do:
BlockContext>>valueUninterruptably
BlockContext>>ensure:
CursorWithMask(Cursor)>>showWhile:
FileList>>updateFileList
FileList>>pattern:
FileList>>directory:
FileList>>volumeListIndex:
PluggableListMorph>>changeModelSelection:
PluggableListMorph>>setSelectedMorph:
PluggableListMorph>>mouseUp:onItem:
EventHandler>>send:to:withEvent:fromMorph:
EventHandler>>mouseUp:fromMorph:
StringMorph(Morph)>>mouseUp:
StringMorph(Morph)>>handleMouseUp:
MouseButtonEvent>>sentTo:
StringMorph(Morph)>>handleEvent:
StringMorph(Morph)>>handleFocusEvent:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
[] in WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo:
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
PasteUpMorph>>doOneCycle
[] in Project class>>spawnNewProcess
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess

--
   Lantz Rowland <lantz at aabysgallery.com>  PgpKey: 0x67E5DFA5
   The Geek Under The FloorBoards of AabysGallery