[BUG][FIX][3.0] DebuggerWhereFix-nk

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Thu Feb 15 06:16:04 UTC 2001

Folks -

Ordinarily, I would post this apparent fix, but I thought that several years ago we made the debugger highlight the active expression all the time.  Did this get changed or broken, or is there still a mode that eschews the selection for speed so we need a 'where' command?

I should know the history, but I haven't focussed on this feature for a looong time.

Thanks for any enlightenment.

	- Dan