Lot's of pixels are nice to have -- was Re: Project layout

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 16:01:49 UTC 2001

All--

I thought I might just go check specs on that Apple 22" Cinema Display that
brings out such a sweat in me. And once again, I get to experience the speed
of technology change. The display has listed resolution of 1600 by 1024
pixels (and the price is now $2999 -- $1000 less than when released). If you
haven't seen one, find one; it's worth the experience just to make a detour.

Notheless, this is less than the Dell Inspiron (at 1600 x 1200 pixels) that
Jon mentioned earlier (albeit on a much smaller screen).

< ;-) > ... maybe when it's $1999, I'll buy it ... </ ;-) >

Still dreaming,
Jerry.

Jerry L. Archibald
systemObjectivesIncorporated