3.0gamma files available on UIUC

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Wed Feb 14 00:27:26 UTC 2001

Dan,

I have problems getting the 'Alert!' button in the car scripts example to
work. I have followed the description, but it doesn't seem to have a
connection to the car since it doesn't change it color if the car drives.

Since I have played the first time with these things it may be my fault, but
there could also be a bug...

Greetings,

Stephan

--