[updates] 5 more for 3.1

Joshua Channing Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Feb 7 01:30:23 UTC 2001

On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 02:23:30PM -0800, Scott Wallace wrote:
> So what are people's opinions on whether #scrollBarsNarrow should be
> true or false?
>
>    -- Scott

Assuming that they will be not be inboard, I don't see any reason
for them to be narrow; they don't take any extra space from the pane
that your attention is presumably focused on.

If the scrollbars are always going to be present, it is a different
matter entirely, and one which I will leave to those who think that
the scrollbars should always be present ;-)

Joshua