[GRAPHICS] WarpBlt >> How to Draw A Quad to a Quad?...

Ali Chamas ali at sparkdigital.com.au
Sun Feb 11 23:45:50 UTC 2001

Hi Ned,

> From: Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com>
> Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 15:29:26 -0800
> To: squeak at cs.uiuc.edu
> Subject: Re: [GRAPHICS] WarpBlt >> How to Draw A Quad to a Quad?...
>
> On Sunday 11 February 2001 15:10, Ali Chamas wrote:
>
>> How can i copy a rectangle from a source form onto a destination
>> quadrangle of the Display? This is essentially the reverse of the
>> copyQuad:toRect: primitive of the WarpBlt, in effect i am looking for
>> something like -> WarpBlt>Instance>copyQuad: thePointsArray toQuad:
>> thePointsArray. Can any of the graphics guru's out there help me?
>>

> Would Form>>copy:from:in:rule: work for you? The Display is just a kind of
> Form, so all of the copy* methods should work.

Cheers, but in my friday afternoon haste to post this message, i failed to
communicate what i actually meant. Doh. Must have been the beer. What i
actually meant was:

>> How can i copy a *QUADRANGLE* from a source form onto a destination
>> quadrangle of *ANY FORM*? ...

Unfortunately i posted my mail twice, so you'll all see it appear again. But
the real question is "a quad to a quad", not "a rectangle to a quad" - sorry
y'all.

Thanks Ned,
Ali.