[BUG] gamma 3 walkbacks related to Squeak logo

Mike Rutenberg mdr at scn.org
Fri Feb 16 07:30:08 UTC 2001

Two problems I found in playing with the latest gamma image.

I had opened a viewer on the (flash) Squeak logo.

Bug (1):		If I select the "tests" pane, I get a walkback as follows
	MessageNotUnderstood: scale
	MatrixTransform2x3(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
	TransformationMorph(TransformMorph)>>scale
	TransformationMorph>>chooseSmoothing
	TransformationMorph>>flexing:byTransformation:
	FlashCharacterMorph(Morph)>>touchesColor:
	UnscriptedPlayer(Player)>>seesColor:
	CategoryViewer>>addIsOverColorDetailTo:
	CategoryViewer>>phraseForSlot:
	[] in UnscriptedPlayer(Object)>>tilePhrasesForCategory:inViewer:
	OrderedCollection>>collect:
	UnscriptedPlayer(Object)>>tilePhrasesForCategory:inViewer:

Bug (2):		If I click on the execute exclaimation (!) for
	Flashcharacter turnBy: 5
I get the following walkback
	MessageNotUnderstood: rotationDegrees:
	PasteUpMorph(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
	FlashCharacterMorph(Morph)>>heading:
	UnscriptedPlayer(Player)>>setHeading:
	UnscriptedPlayer(Player)>>turn:
	UnscriptedPlayer>>DoIt
	Compiler>>evaluate:in:to:notifying:ifFail:
	Compiler class>>evaluate:for:notifying:logged:
	Compiler class>>evaluate:for:logged:
	PhraseTileMorph>>try
The PasteUpMorph is the desktop (World), which does not want to change
it's rotation :-)

I can not easily correct these two problems.  If somebody else has a
good solution, please give it a go.

Mike