A Squeak Plug-in Application

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sat Jan 13 02:47:54 UTC 2001

>On Friday 12 January 2001 18:29, Jochen F. Rick wrote:
>
>>  Have you installed the Squeak plug-in? You may have to do that beforehand
>>  on some browsers.
>
>Yes, it's installed (according to Netscape).
>
>--
>Ned Konz
>currently: Stanwood, WA
>email:     ned at bike-nomad.com
>homepage:  http://bike-nomad.com

Ah, don't we need an image somewhere if we are using Squeak as a
plugin. And of course an image that the rest of the logic that's on
the page can live with. My testing image lurking where one finds the
image for the plugin doesn't do what you think it would do.

See
http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~bert/squeak/plugin/download.html
and follow all the instructions first.
Custom Macintosh programming & various Smalltalk dialects
PGP Key: DSS/Diff/46FC3BE6
Fingerprint=B22F 7D67 92B7 5D52 72D7  E94A EE69 2D21 46FC 3BE6