Swiki history requests

Jochen F. Rick nadja at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jan 23 00:58:58 UTC 2001

Hi Tim,

The Squeak Swiki is running under Comanche Swiki, which is quite
different than PWS Swiki. You can download Comanche Swiki from
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/swiki/15

It may be somewhat hard to convert your old PWS Swikis over to the new
format. Bolot wrote some code at one time to do it, but it hasn't been
maintained. Check out http://comanche.swiki.net/16.

If you decide to update it and get the code to work, please share that
work with the PWS list (pws at cc.gatech.edu).

Peace and Luck!

Je77