Squeak book shipping from Amazon.com

Conrad Taylor conradwt at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 20:15:57 UTC 2001

Hi, I was wondering, which book should a person new to
Squeak Smalltalk buy?  Anyway, the following books
appeared from an Amazon.com query:

Squeak: Object-Oriented Design with Multimedia
Applications by Mark Guzdial

Squeak : Open Personal Computing and Multimedia
by Mark Guzdial et al

Thanks in advance,

-Conrad