Final call for 2.9 updates

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Fri Jan 26 07:47:33 UTC 2001

I would also vote for including the Whisker browser. Maybe someone
is able to change the "Nebraska tips" in the squeak startup
screen. Evaluating the mentioned

	NebraskaServerMorph serveWorld: World

will fail, since the startup project is MVC and World is undefined there.
A note for evaluating this in a morphic project would be good.

Bye
Torsten