[BUG] Selecting lines ending in ' or "

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Jan 17 23:56:13 UTC 2001

I thought this post about a VisualWorks problem on comp.lang.smalltalk was interesting, since Squeak seems to have the same problem.  So, it's probably been around forever, and could be considered a "feature", but I would still consider it a bug.  (I can't imagine why one would prefer the current behavior, in any case.)

Anyway, it might be a good rainy-day fix for someone to make sometime.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com