C Code Generation

Edward P Luwish eluwish at qwest.com
Wed Jan 24 07:57:55 UTC 2001

Actually my needs are simply to understand enough about Slang so as not to have
any major surprises when I subclass the CCodeGenerator.  I will need to test my
work, and one could say that the Interpreter and plugin classes are a sufficient
test.  However, if Slang has features or syntax not currently used by the
Interpreter, they might someday show up in a new version or in a plugin.  I
simply want to avoid having to rewrite my EpocCppCodeGenerator long after I have
forgotten how it works.  I have no intention of writing any Slang code myself -
I hope I haven't left such an impression.  I very much value (and follow) Bob's
and Tim's advice, and, of course, yours.  Thank you for contributing to my
project.

Ed