Return key suddenly stopped working in 2.8 release build 4

Helge Horch Helge.Horch at munich.netsurf.de
Tue Jan 16 14:33:29 UTC 2001

At 08:53 16.01.2001 -0500, Jesse Welton wrote:
>(Helge, does your SirenSqueak VM work normally with a plain 2.8
>image?)

I should hope so, even if it's ;) a little bastard of a VM:  Generated from
a 2.9a3193 image, compiled with Andreas' 2.8 support code.  Works fine with
any of my 2.7/2.8 images, although I don't seem to have a clean-release 2.8
image here.

Grab the exe at

<http://home.munich.netsurf.de/Helge.Horch/squeak/SirenSqueak-built.zip>
(197 KB)

and ignore the other two files in the package, or grab

<http://home.munich.netsurf.de/Helge.Horch/squeak/SirenSqueak-built.zip>
(10 KB)

to see what else I tweaked in the VM.  Nothing fancy, really.

HTH,
Helge