eBook... any hope?

Jeff Szuhay jeff at szuhay.org
Mon Jan 15 17:27:06 UTC 2001

I just saw the RCA eBook REB1200 (the one with
ethernet and a cover).

This is the coolest thing I've seen in a while. It's actually
what I wished the first Newtons would have been. A
real "notebook" computer. The Dynabook immediately
came to mind.

Is anybody working on getting Squeak to run on one of
these?

Has anybody approached RCA to make a Squeak version?

If so, it'd definitely be worth the money.
Otherwise, <sigh>.

8-)

   Jeff Szuhay              A randomly-directed
   www.szuhay.org           chaotical wetware pattern
   jeff at szuhay.org          recognizer/generator.

   Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
   Small people always do that, but the really great make
   you feel that you, too, can become great.
      -- Mark Twain, U.S. Author (1835-1910)