Convention regarding exceptions

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 26 05:44:12 UTC 2001

In message <200101250106.UAA22599 at fellspt.charm.net>
          Bob Arning  <arning at charm.net> wrote:

> Tim's changes arrived as part of one of SMA's packages back in November. Unfortunately, Tim's changes collided with those by Ian and Marcus that were needed by jitter3 and were set aside until they could be resolved.
With two trivial changes (relating to ObjectMemory instvars & the prim
table) my unwind code loads into the latest 2.9 without problems. With
a vm built from that code, all the tests pass. The only colliding
changes I could see anywhere were a) nothing to do with jitter b)
removed because my code supercedes them with a better answer. So far, so
good. I'll see if there is any problem on a j3 vm later, but I seriously
doubt there will be.

tim
Strange OpCodes: BOMB: Burn Out Memory Banks