newbie. creating keyboard shortcuts

Scott Wallace Scott.Wallace at disney.com
Wed Jan 17 23:16:06 UTC 2001

Raymond,

Look at PasteUpMorph.keystrokeInWorld:.  The way cmd-t brings up a
transcript should serve as a good model for what you want to do.

I use a customized version of this method on my system that also lets
me get to a change sorter, get a new workspace, etc., very quickly,
without having to touch the mouse.

Hope this helps,

  -- Scott

PS:  this is on 2.9a.