submorph NOT associate with its original owner after move to different location. And other issues.

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Thu Jan 18 13:06:03 UTC 2001

TECHIN.A.KANG at mail.sprint.com wrote:

> Question C)
> A morph world is a collection of morphs. How can I make connections
> among worlds? Like the flow-chart you can have one object its output is
> point to another object at different sheet.

A morphic world is also called a project and there is a lot of new
development
in the project handling, connection and distribution in the
Squeak2.9alph image:
ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak/
and Bob Arnings super swiki has a fine collection of Squeak projects
http://209.143.91.36/super

Karl