GraphicsFile guru needed!

Joern Eyrich Joern.Eyrich at brokat.com
Sun Jul 1 09:30:05 UTC 2001

Have you tried Chris Reuter's stuff?

it files into my image with the latest updates without problems and seems to work ok.

You mentioned in an earlier post that you cannot access chris's web site. The link from the sqfixes archive is no longer active, seemingly, but I can access http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~cgreuter/downloads/, try that. If it doesn't work, contact me off-list and I'll send it to you.