OT: Invention v. Innovation

Andrew C. Greenberg werdna at mucow.com
Mon Jul 2 05:17:55 UTC 2001

Agreed as to the conclusion.  Now, I need to prove (or strongly
motivate) it.  So that a really smart, but technically or economically a
layperson, could understand.

In this case, the stakes are actually pretty high.  (The highest,
actually.)  Thus, I ask my friends and colleagues:

Who says so?  and why?

Your advices would be greatly appreciated.