Unsubscribing JArchibald

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Mon Jul 2 00:52:21 UTC 2001

I unsubscribed Jerry from the squeak and squeak-annc lists via the web
form at:
	http://squeak.cs.uiuc.edu/mail/subscribe.html

I don't know off hand if it will sent notification. If his account ends up
still getting mail from either list, you might hit the above page and try
again.

I see he's also still subscribed to the [PWS] list. It *doesn't* have a
web form so only the list master (who is, I think, abroad at the
moment) or from Jerry's account. To unsubscribe him directly, you need to
send a note from his account to
	majordomo at cc.gatech.edu

The subject can be blank, but the body should contain:
	unsubscribe pws

Condolences,
Bijan Parsia.