[ANN] The list is moving

Bruce ONeel beoneel at bluewin.ch
Wed Jul 4 09:35:35 UTC 2001

Hi,
	Someone should update the documentation page on squeak.org
to reflect this change, otherwise I among others will never
find the address when I want to change my subscription :-)
I basically keep as little as possible on local disks
and assume that anything I got off the internet at any point
in the past is still available, or, I no longer need it.  So far
I haven't been too disapointed though I'm sure I'll be
heartbroken one day...

cheers

bruce