Good company...

Helge Horch Helge.Horch at munich.netsurf.de
Wed Jul 4 22:58:50 UTC 2001

At 22:36 04.07.2001 +0100, you, Sean Gibbins, wrote:
>As a former subscriber to the Squeak mailing list I know that, having
>somehow been subscribed to *this* list without my knowledge or consent, I
>am in excellent company!

We're all now experiencing the IMHO very smoothly and painlessly executed
transition from the old list server to the new.  The old list server may be
history real soon now, so if you were concerned about silently being
subscribed to a second list, consider staying on.  The new list is gonna
carry the traffic from now on.

*My* thanks go out to Henrik and Cees and everybody else in charge!  Great job!

>However, I can't handle the traffic at the moment and would appreciate it
>if someone could point me in the right direction to unsubscribe.

It's all in the messages' headers now: