Try Cassowary Again!

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Jul 6 00:47:19 UTC 2001

Hello,

I've finally solved a small but significant bug that was causing
several of the Cassowary demos to work improperly (it was my fault,
not that of the fine folks at Washington).  Anyone who has played
with the  demos and thought "what the heck is that supposed to be
doing?" should try again; several of them have fundamentally
different behaviors.

Both the HTMR-Cassowary project on BSS and the semi-permanent
download location (http://penguin.cc.gt.atl.ga.us:8080/schwa/63)
have been updated.

Also in the works is a first attempt at integration into Morphic,
which should provide a more compelling demonstration than the
small examples already provided.

Enjoy,
Schwa