How to unsubscribe

Bruce ONeel beoneel at bluewin.ch
Fri Jul 6 02:46:43 UTC 2001

While on the subject, the second problem one might have is that
the email address one is getting squeak mailing list email on
is not your current address, but an old one.  To figure out this
one

- tell you email client to display ALL the headers to you and
look at them for a while.   The ones you want to look at are
are titled Received:  You should see at least a node name
in there that should remind you what old email address you
have been subscribed with.

- either then tell you email client to use this old email address
when you unsubscribe, or go to the web page and use that
old email address and ask for you password from the web page.

cheers

bruce