Inexplicably re-subscribed to the squeak mailing list

Heiko Wengler wengler at do.isst.fhg.de
Fri Jul 6 07:08:16 UTC 2001

Hi!
On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 07:36:00PM -0400, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> [ On Thursday, July 5, 2001 at 15:48:55 (-0500), brian at hex.net wrote: ]
> >
> > I think the proper thing to do at this point is for the squeak list
> > maintainter to remove all subscriptions. Those who are interested
> > can re-subscribe.  Not only is this the right thing to do, but it will
> > also maintain the integrity of the organization.  Nobody likes to be
> > called a spammer (well, except spammers)...
>
> That would be silly and pointles.  The list was moved, and though the
> move maybe wasn't done perfectly, it sounds as though perfection was a
> pretty tough goal in this case.
>
> Perhaps if the announcement were re-posted to the "new" list it would
> calm a few feathers....
It would be very good IF I GET MY NEVER KNOWN PASSWORD NOW so

THAT I CAN UNSUBSCRIBE!!!!

I get mail i NEVER WANTED! I do not wanna filter the mail!
I want OFF THIS LIST! And every listmanager should simply LISTEN and READ
THEIR mail!

UNSUBSCRIBE mails should be a perfect way to get OFF this list.

So please honor OUR REQUESTS! (Even without a password)

	Heiko Wengler