[bug][fix?] InfiniteForm doesn't know asColor

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jul 9 18:16:33 UTC 2001

I'm working with stacks in 3.1 and tried generating the graph paper
texture to help with aligning things.  Worked great, then I wanted to
get rid of the texture.  I chose "set standard texture" from the
eyeball halo when the page was selected, and I got a notifier that
"asColor" wasn't understood by InfiniteForm.  InfiniteForm's do
understand "dominantColor," and that seemed close enough.  At least
the notifier went away...

Mark