porting 2.7 morph dragging to 3.1

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Jul 9 19:10:14 UTC 2001

After reading Jim's excellent description and spelunking a bit around
the code, it seems to me that my problem is actually not really in the
realm of the current dragndrop world.
So far as I can tell, dragndrop is setup to pick up a morph and drag it
around as a 'picture' attached to the hand, then try to drop it wherever
you let go. There appears to be no way to notify the morph you are
dragging (or it's intended owner) at each step of the drag.

Maybe I simply need to handle mouseMove events or something like that?

tim

Systems programmers are the high priests of a low cult.  - R. S. Barton