new CE/iPAQ VM

Ohshima, Yoshiki Yoshiki.Ohshima at disney.com
Mon Jul 9 20:42:42 UTC 2001

  Hello, Diego,

> I proposed to simulated ( with a combination of hardware button and the Pen
> ) the other buttons of a 'virtual'  3 buttons mouse....

  As I wrote, I would like to use the hardware buttons as
buttons.  If those buttons generate normal keycode, we can
program them at Squeak level and use them for applications
written in Squeak.  If the button behavior is hardwired, we
will lose this ability.

  (Actually if those buttons generate keycode, you could
program your combination logic at Squeak level.)

-- Yoshiki