[BUG]NKConnectors demo proj ScrolledCompositeState properties sheet

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Jul 9 21:01:41 UTC 2001

Another oddity with ScrolledCompositeStateMorph:- if I open one with
NKScrolledCompositeStateMorph new openInWorld
I get a suitable little morph. I can drag it around, type in the label
text area (note to Ned- it would be really nice if the text caret could
appear if you select in the text area when it is empty. Inoticed the
same thing in the plain text rectangle as well) etc.
However, if I open 'properties' and then hit the 'button' button then I
cannot any longer drag, type or even get the morph to come to the top of
the Z-order! I don't even need to make, let alone accept any change on
the button properties page, just open it.

Very odd. Thenearest other morph I could find to see if this was an
endemic button properties page problem was the PDAMorph, which has no
such problem.

tim
There are never any bugs you haven't found yet.