porting 2.7 morph dragging to 3.1

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Jul 9 23:04:25 UTC 2001

I spent a couple of fun hours looking at the connectors stuff and I
really think it could do a great job for me if I had time to do a
suitable rewrite. I'm seriously impressed with it. I did find a bunch of
small niggles that I promise to try to write up and pass on in the hope
of being useful.

> > Maybe I simply need to handle mouseMove events or something like that?
>
> Sounds like you could do what you need by overriding, say, changed and
> looking at your new bounds.

It turned out that simply implementing #mouseMove: for the ThingyMorphs
works as well as I could hope. I can't honestly say I have any idea
why... but at this stage of a hackit-quickncheap gig, I don't think I
can afford to worry too much!
Now, on to trying to parse some seriously convoluted data files.

Thanks for all the help folks.
tim

Useful random insult:- Mind like a steel sieve.