[Important Topic] Squeak Central position regarding SqueakFoundation

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Jul 10 08:40:40 UTC 2001

Hi Alan, Dan and other SqueakC guys

I have the impression that there is a lack of communication between
SqC and SqF.

Recently I asked what was the status of SqF regarding looking for money
(like asking people like Dave thomas to help finding donors) and hiring some
guys to support Squeak. And Cees replied to me saying that SqF was waiting
to know what SqueakC people where thinking.

So what is the status of the communication if any?

I would like to have a Squeak Foundation with clear goal, money for hire
some good squeakers to help the community and I have the impression that
everything is stuck right now. Things should move, time is passing.

Stef