Need help

David N. Smith (IBM) dnsmith at watson.ibm.com
Tue Jul 10 19:30:02 UTC 2001

Hi:

I just found this mail hiding in an open window behind another window in Eudora. Try:

	1 + SmallInteger maxVal

and InspectIt. it is a LargePositiveInteger.

Sorry I didn't reply when you needed it. I think I left the window open so I'd reply ASAP but when it got lost behind another window so did my reminder.

Dave

--
David N. Smith
dnsmith at watson.ibm.com