[ENH][GOODIE] TwoModeButtonMorph

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Thu Jul 12 06:51:21 UTC 2001

Part of Project Zurgle

This is a modified version of the previously released TwoModeButtonMorph
that complies to the specification outlined in the WindowFrames paper.

As such, some of the protocols and structures have changed. There are two
examples:

TwoModeButtonMorph example

Clicking the button opens a browser window in the demo. This code expects
the file 'close.bmp' to be in the current Squeak directory for the
demonstration.

and:

TwoModeButtonMorph example1

Clicking the button opens a browser window in the demo. This code uses a
renderCode block to draw the button, rather than have images associated with
it.

At this point, I'm thinking that I will not be releasing code to the list
until I'm quite a bit further along in an attempt to keep list traffic down.
Instead, I'll start gathering it and placing it on a web page, and post when
I make significant changes. I post this changeset because I posted a
previous version in the past.

This code was constructed in Squeak version 3.1a-4173

Jim

"Dance like it hurts. Love like you need money"  -- Dogbert