[M206] how to do M206 diagrams in Squeak

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Jul 13 03:28:26 UTC 2001

On Thursday 12 July 2001 19:37, you wrote:
> Just posted for fellow M206 sufferers a short HOWTO do M206 diagrams in
> Squeak.
> "It's CRC, Jim, but not as we know it".
>
> It's at
>
> http://www.penguin-home.telinco.co.uk/M206_diagrams

Of course, if you want to do do drawings with things connected with lines,
you could do worse than to get my Connectors stuff and use it.

It already has UML diagram elements, and will work with any Morph you want to
make. And there's even a button for saving images! It does arbitrary line
endpoints, as well, which is nice for your filled circles.

I did a quickie ButtonBar with your diagram elements in less than 5 minutes,
and saved it as a project.

You can get the Connectors stuff from Bob's Super Swiki, and
then load the project from:
http://nedkonz.dhs.org:8080/Ned/12

and you'll have a customized editor.

--