Multimedia apps

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Fri Jul 13 18:45:48 UTC 2001

r summers wrote:

> I thought that I saw in the literature somewhere that is is possible to
> stream a series of jpeg files in Squeak-Morphic - anyone else see anything?

as well as Naala and Lex's ideas, you might like to look at the kid's
stuff (maybe that should be "stuff by kids") (Squeak in education) at
www.squeakland.org. Although the animations BJ and students have been
doing use sketches they've done in Squeak (I particularly like the
Reindeer one!) you can import just about any image as a SketchMorph.....
And, of course, Gimp will cheerfully strip images (as layers) out of
just about any animation.

HTH

Cheers

John